Key West Hotel Guidelines
I want all our guests to feel like you're at home. As far as I'm concerned, you are at home. I've always hated rules, signs and policies, but as we've grown, I feel we need them. So, here are some of our policies and requests. We hope you won't find them too restrictive and will respect them:
- Please - Quiet from 10 pm to 10 am
- Please - Clean up after yourself
- Please - Recycle when possible
- Please - Check out time is 11 am
- Please - Remember your housekeepers
- Please - Speak softly to the plants
- Please - When using the a/c, close the transoms (air vents)
- Please - Smoking on sundeck only
We have a front desk clerk on duty 24 hours a day. If you have any question (there is no such thing as a stupid question) or if a disturbance occurs, call the desk immediately.
Feel free to roam and enjoy all the property. We have hammocks in the back, a great Veranda on the second floor front of the main building and the elevated sun deck at the end of the pool. If you smoke, we'd appreciate it if you would smoke out of doors.
You are welcome to hang by the pool after you have checked out. Feel free to use the public shower upstairs (get a towel & soap from the front desk) before you leave. We want you refreshed for the trip north.
The following staff members are here to assist you:
- Mike Eden - The Kahuna in charge of Music & Harmony
Elizabeth - General Manager in charge of Karma
Ryan, Kevin, Randy, Samantha & Mary Beth - Front Desk Energy
Douglas & Shon - Night Managers to ensure sweet dreams
Mike, Ian, Brandon and Doug - In charge of maintenance and confusion
Patrick, Bridget, Illianne, Jen, Rosemary and Leon - Our International Sanitation Engineers
Mike Eden & Staff